Nguyễn Thành Tuy
Please give me some examples with “什麼邏輯”
「什麼邏輯」is a phrase, commonly used to complain about the nonsense that someone is saying. The English equivalent is precisely “nonsense”. For example: When a harsh wife is complaining to her husband that she cannot have a successful career because her husband didn’t clean thier house regularly, hence the bad luck, her husband may use the phrase 「什麼邏輯」. Wife:最衰都係你,一日都唔收拾下間屋,污糟邋遢咁,累到我無得升職加人工。( I will not be promoted and have my salary increased. It is all on you, because you have never cleaned our house.) Husband: 你呢啲什麼邏輯?你有無得升職加人工同我有無做家務有咩關係? (Nonsense. How on earth is it even possible that because I didn’t do the chores, you get no promotions and salary increase. )
例如: A:哇!呢度滴嘢太难食啦!一日都系怪你!(A认为:东西难吃→怪B) B:哇!你呢滴系乜嘢逻辑吖!关我乜嘢事吖!(B认为:东西难吃→和自己没关系,A的逻辑logical thinking有问题)
你這是甚麼邏輯(你呢個係咩邏輯) 你說這是我做的?你甚麼邏輯?(你話呢個係我做嘅?你咩邏輯呀?) 有沒有搞錯?你腦袋進水?甚麼邏輯呀?(有冇搞錯?你腦入水?咩邏輯呀)
什么逻辑