Kay
You shouldn't see a difference between the two products other than the size. " You shouldn't see a difference between the two products other than the size." How do I understand this sentence? " You should see a difference between the two products other than the size." I can understand this one. It means than the size is not important and I should focus on the other. But "You shouldn't" makes me confused. o(╥﹏╥)o
It means that the only difference between the two products should be a difference in size. They are different sizes, but there should not be any other difference. Therefore, you should not see any other difference. (If you do see a difference, and it is not simply the difference in size, then there is a problem with the product, because the size is supposed to be the only difference.)
__
除了尺寸不同,这两个产品应该是一样的。