Skype only
Formal/Written English: Verification of Monetary Contribution Hi, My grandmother lives alone in a low-income housing facility for seniors. Every year, I have to notify the apartment's management that I contribute monetarily for her personal expenses (including rent) since she doesn't get any financial assistance from the government. On the form I'm filling out, one of the questions asks, "how long will payments continue?". If I wanted to say, "as long as she is alive", what are some appropriate short and formal ways to write that? - indefinitely - permanently - until death - etc.? Thank you so much!
Until death would work, but a more polite way of phrasing that in a short answer such as on a form would be "Until end of life." Indefinitely would probably get the point across, but it technically means "for an unknown or unlimited period of time" so they might ask for further clarification.
- indefinitely
"until end of life" would work well in The UK and it matches or very closely matches the term that would be used officially by lawyers, solicitors, attorneys, life insurance companies, courts etc