Laura
Is it a polite way to say? You are most likely to hear common objections like: ‘I can’t afford it!’, ‘I’m not interested’, ‘I have no use for your product’, ‘First send me an email, then I’ll decide’, ‘We have already completed our budget’ and various other excuses to end the conversation. 'I have no use for your product', is it a polite way to say? Does it actually express 'Your product is not useful to me.'?
3
0
"I'm sorry, I have no interest at this time" is good 😊
"I have no use for your product" is not polite. "I'm not interested" is also not polite. These are very direct, straightforward objections. I don't think they're intended to be polite. (People aren't always polite about saying "no" if they think you're trying to sell them something they don't want to buy, since they know that if they refuse politely, you're more likely to keep trying to get them to buy it.)
Laura
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish