ildikodeak
Does this text sound fine to you? Hi Guys, still the same "easy" topic - dentistry what do you think about this one? thanks for you help!! :) "Fever blisters (commonly known as “cold sores”) are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Initial signs of oral herpes are usually itching, burning and tingling on the affected area, although, these first symptoms may appear many years after the virus has been caught. Once the tiny blisters are there, they cause painful sores which break open and leak fluid. The symptoms are not only troublesome but they can also have a negative impact on your social and work life. Cold sores usually heal on their own within a few weeks, but Biolase Epic™ X diode laser treatment allows us to expedite the healing process significantly, and reduce recovery time to 2-3 days! The procedure is pain-free and has no side-effects. Diode laser helps to eliminate nasty blisters, whilst reducing pain and inflammation. Another advantage is that in case of recurrent cold sores, diode laser treatment can decrease the frequency of herpes outbreaks."
25 lug 2019 19:32
7
0
Yes, the text sounds perfect. If I didn't know the author I would assume she was a native English speaker. I see only one small correction... "Diode laser helps..." should read "A diode laser helps..." or "Diode lasers help..."
25 luglio 2019
I agree with Karl, this is very well written. The only thing I would add is that in your sentence with "although, these first symptoms" you should delete the comma after "although." it's correct to put a comma before "although," but not after.
26 luglio 2019
ildikodeak
English, German, Hungarian
English, German