Ricardo
What is the different between (for lunch) and (at lunch) ? 1. She always eats a sandwich at lunch 2. She always eats a sandwich for lunch
A minor correction to your title: What is the DIFFERENCE between (for lunch) and (at lunch)? difference = noun different = adjective She always eats a sandwich at noon. She always eats a sandwich at lunchtime. She always eats a sandwich at lunch. She always eats a boiled egg for her breakfast. She always eats a sandwich for her lunch. She always eats a sandwich for lunch.
“For lunch” usually refers to WHAT you ate or WHERE you ate: I had a hamburger for lunch. Let’s go to the new restaurant for lunch. “At lunch” usually refers to something that happened WHEN you were having lunch: At lunch, she told me that she is quitting. I got a headache a lunch. It can refer to what you at WHEN having lunch: I had a hamburger at lunch.