Lana
I wonder if below description is correct and natural? I wonder if below description is correct and natural? "Finally found a sit in library, so although having a bad cold, still spent a whole day there to make the best use of the chance with a latte."
Hi Lana, There are quite a few mistakes in this sentence so I'm afraid it doesn't sound very natural.You need to make some changes: 1) the verb 'found' needs a subject - who found the seat? I, he, she etc.? 2) 'sit' is a verb. The noun you are looking for here is 'a seat'. 3) after the word 'although' we use a complete phrase - 'although I had a bad cold'. If you want to use a participle, you could change 'although' to 'despite having a bad cold' 4) you are again missing a subject from the verb 'spent'. 5) The sentence order is a little confusing at the end. This would be better expressed 'spent a whole day there with a latte to make the best use of the chance'. Try rewriting the sentence following this advice and you should see a big improvement!