Hasn’t/doesn’t/didn’t Hi, there In a video, a woman is trying to parallel park and a few men are watching it. Then one says “I think she has got it.” And another one responds “No, she hasn’t”... If the man had said “I think she got it”, without “has”, should the other one have said “No, she doesn’t” or “No she didn’t” or “No she hasn’t”? Thank you
Leonardo is right. '...she got it' would be simple past, so the response would be 'No, she didn't'.
A woman is trying to parallel park. One says “I think she got it”. The other one says "No she didn’t” or “No she hasn’t”? - both good. does - does not work so well, but probably not incorrect.
,,,
If the first man said: "I think she got it" then the other one should respond with: "No, she doesn’t". This is jargon so don't take the "got it" literally.
I would say “no, she didn’t” because she got it is simple past. Espero que você entenda minha resposta.