Andrés
Which sentences are the best? (part 2) 1) It's such a good idea to give justice in the case if something wrong has occurred while playing. It's such a good idea to give justice in cases where something wrong has occurred during the game 2) Which are able to give accurate information on line which are able to give confident information on line. 3) You don’t know what happens You don’t know what is happening 4) Let's save the show behind each football match. Let's save the spectacle that each football match represents __________ Thank you for your time
1. 2 is correct, but why ‘such’ a good idea? It seems a little redundant. 2. Either is correct, depending what you mean! 3. Again, either could be correct, depending on context. Eg we have a saying ‘you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors.’ Equally, if I was confused about what was going on, i could say ‘I don’t know what’s happening.’ 4. Neither sounds correct - I’m not sure what you mean to be saying.
It's such a good idea to give justice in cases where something wrong has occurred during the game Which are able to give accurate information online You don’t know what is happening Let's save the show behind each football match.