Sol🌻
phrasal verbs I consider that learning and using phrasal verbs is pretty difficult, so I just wanted to know if there is a way or if I could find out their meaning through the meaning of the worlds that form the phrasal verb or I simply must memorize every phrasal verb and the meaning too, taking in count that there is a wide variety of them, if that's the case please tell me what is the best way to study them, or how you prefer to do it. Thanks.. 😊
The second part of the phrasal verbs "out", "up". "around" etc usually give the biggest hint to the meaning of the phrasal verb. You only have to learn what, generally, such particles mean and you'll be able to guess the meanings of phrasal verbs without a dictionary, also, the context gives a big clue as to the meaning.
To be honest it depends on our own hability to learn phrasal verbs but in my case I practice saying it to myself e.g : I want to watch TV, I'll TURN IT ON... oh.. this show is so boring , I'll SWITCH IT OVER " I think that is the best way to learn any phrasal verb you want to
I totally agree with you. I really want to know the same. Thanks