Pelin
Are these sentences OK? Does he charge you? (for service etc.) Does he take money from you? (for service etc.) I trust my husband in whatever he does. I feel compelled to do something about it. I'm going to stop by to give you something later. Are you interesed in earning some money with this?
4
0
all good you can also say "Are you interesed in earning some money from this?" "Are you interesed in earning some money out of this?" there will be grammar disagreements but all three are used equally as a collocation in daily speaking. "with this" = to make money with whatever it is, possibly the least grammatically correct? "from this" = to make money by the action of doing something selling/producing licensing etc , possibly the most instinctive and natural way for a native to say it. "out of this" = similar to make money 'from this' For communication purposes they are all the same.
Yes, grammatically, these sentences are correct. I wouldn't say, "does he take money from you for X service,” but that's a matter of preference.
All seem correct and natural. Well done.
yes ok
Pelin
English, Turkish