saeiiiid
Is this meaningful? Hi Do you find the following sentence meaningful and natural? This story that ordinary people are willing to do the most peculiar things to project themselves into the public eye is a DISTURBING comment on modern society obsession with fame. Do you find "disturbing" OK? What does "disturbing "mean here? Thanks in advance
The assumption that ordinary people would be willing to do the most peculiar things to project themselves into the public eye because of an obsession with fame is a DISTURBING idea on modern society. I believe the sentence written like that would sound more natural. But you did a great job! If you need tips on how to improve your english feel welcome to contact me, okay?
'Disturbing' works for me here. It means 'worrying'.
The sentence as a whole is natural, perhaps lacking in pronunciation, but natural. ( I read it as "This story, that ordinary people are willing to do the most peculiar things to project themselves into the public eye, is a disturbing comment on modern societies obsession with fame") see also society-societies. Disturbing works fine in this context, and refers to a feeling of upset/concern/worry/trouble. So in this title it is saying the want of fame is a worrying (or insert other synonym) thing in society due to it's interruption of normality. Hope this helps.