permini
I can't understand this sentence.. Article number is stated because the information is for you and how walk in centers in Korea works. This sentence is from support ticket from Logitech, asking for article number. First of all, I can't understand "the information is for you". Does it mean the information help me somehow? what is the information anyway, is it article number? How the information about article number help me? Second, I don't quite understand the relationship between "how walk in centers in Korea works" and the clause before. I understand walk in centers means some support facilities. But I can't connect this clause with "the information" before. Thanks in advance
It's not a very good English sentence, but it looks like article number is the number given to "an article" something that you purchased [in your context] "for you" = for you to have/know or keep or to produce show at the "walk in center/centre" "how walk in centers/centres work" = "how walk in centers/centres work". [in Korea] You are right to be confused, because it doesn't tie together very comprehensibly, the two clauses are difficult to reconcile. What did you buy or what services did you receive from "logitech" ? then you can get a better answer.
The sentence looks like it was not written by a native English speaker. As John says, the parts of the sentence don't make sense together. If I received this email, I would write back and ask for a clearer explanation, because I don't understand what the writer is trying to say.