Andreas W.
How to call たい forms Is there a linguistic term for ~たい forms in Japanese? I would suggest: voluptative (lat.: volere - want to).
Aug 1, 2019 2:13 PM
Answers · 3
Novo nomine opus esse non puto. Hoc verbum "助動詞(<auxilirary verb>)” appelitur Sed coniugatio ejus ut adjectivo est, ut "(やり)たかろ、たく、たい、たい、たけれ”. Et やり-やすい et やり-にくい et やり-たい aequae formulae sunt * >(lat.: volere - want to). Non "volere", sed "velle" esse arbitror. Verbum volere significa "fly".
August 2, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Andreas W.
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, German, Japanese, Latin, Okinawan, Russian, Spanish
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), Japanese, Spanish