Andrés
Which would be the correct sentences of the following list? 1) a) There were big crowds in tourist areas due to people just wanting to take selfies. b) There were big crowds visiting specific places just to take a selfie. 2) a) I think visiting a country should be about far more than just taking photos. b) I think visiting a country is far more than just taking photos 3) a) It’s a modern trend -just travelling for pleasure not having a clear target. b) It’s a modern trend -just travelling for pleasure not having a clear goal. 4) a) It consists of knowing the culture you’re visiting. b) It consists of learning about the culture in the place you’re visiting. 5) a) It also consists of not annoying the local vendors with a ton of questions. b) It also consists of not to annoy the local vendors with a ton of questions. ______________ I appreciate your time
3
0
Hello, my choices would be 1 - a, 2 - b, 3 - b, 4 - b, 5 - a. Buena suerte con inglés!
1. A, 2. A, 3. B, 4. B, 5. A
Andrés
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Portuguese