Fernanda Garcia
¿THAT RECOMMENDS ME TO LEARN ENGLISH TO MAKE ME A LITTLE MORE EASY?
Hola Fernanda, I could use a little more information to better help you but here is what I think without that additional information. The use of recomendar in Spanish sometimes translates to English as a form of advice or recommendation as a noun form. So, are you referring to a situation that serves as a recommendation to learn English to make your life easier, as to provide more opportunities? So, if I am understanding correctly, you can use this to explain why you want to learn English: These (situations) serve as a clear recommendation that learning English will make my future brighter. I am making a few leaps that when you refer to "me" in the sentence you mean your future or the future you and rather than using the word "easy" I just used an optimistic synonym for easy. Again, without additional information, I am making some guesses at what you would like to communicate. Please, let me know if this is not what you intended. Cheers, Ellen
Hola Fernanda. Una forma que me ayudó mucho con mi aprendizaje es ver videos de canciones en lngles con la letra. Para hacerlo alcanza con poner el título de la canción que te gusta y la palbra “lyrics” en el buscador y listo. Por ejemplo: https://youtu.be/52bYAhGVY6Q Espero que te guste la idea