Hong
Please help me ! Are these sentences correct ? 1. I cannot pronounce her name as you do. 2. He is a man and he turned into a woman through transsexual surgery. 3. The weather here is very bad in recent days, It has been raining here.
1. . I cannot pronounce her name as you do. FINE - you can also use 'like you do', as Carla says. 2. He is a man and he turned into a woman through transsexual surgery: He was a man and he became a woman through gender reassignment surgery - Carla is right. Also he is a trans-woman should be enough [in theory]. He used to be a man but he became a woman through gender reassignment/he reassigned his gender. His birth gender was a man but he became a woman through gender reassignment. To be honest - the surgery is not important and often information about it is incorrect - many choose not to have surgery but to take different hormones and have cosmetic surgery. 3. The weather here is very bad in recent days, It has been raining here: The weather here HAS BEEN very bad in recent days, it has been raining here NONSTOP/EVERYDAY/IT HASN'T STOPPED RAINING FOR DAYS. Thanks! Tutor Zowee :)
1. I cannot pronounce her name like you do. 2. He was a man and he became a woman through gender reassignment surgery. 3. You may say: Recently, we have been experiencing a bad weather. I has been raining although out the day.
Do you live in Ha Noi ? I live in Ha Noi and It’s raining all day