Hamid
What would you do? You have a class of 26 kids and 6 of them need special attention. One of them, specially, simply will not get any work done unless you are walking him every step of the way. At least 2 are very smart and get easily bored when they finish early. How would you make sure very one of your students is getting the best education in this situation?
5. Aug 2019 07:32
6
0
What is the age group? If university / adult, you could split them into groups and encourage the stronger students to help the weaker ones while you circulate among the groups.
5. August 2019
My teachers always just came up with new examples for me. Gave me the next year's book and things like that. Sometimes just another textbook from a different perspective is enough. Sometimes something off the syllabis so it will not anoy next year's teachers too much that you've already covered it yourself.
5. August 2019
Hamid
English, Persian (Farsi), Spanish