A question on CNN to American members CNN keeps reporting on recent two shooting incidents. In my opinion, it spends too much time in criticizing Trump. CNN almost seems to say that the tragic incidents are all because of Trump's racism, 'Trump encourges hate and white supremacy', something like that. Of course, I know he and American main medias don't get on well, especially with CNN. And I agree with it partly. However, I think medias should keep the badic line, neutrality and impartiality. Does CNN function well now or just try to lead people to an intention that it wants, Trump's fall? I can't help doubting that CNN might express some personal antagonism about him by public media.
“Objectivity” has been the guiding principle in American journalism for fifty or so years. Prior to that it wasn’t the norm — in the US or in most other places, I don’t think. But really, CNN is just reporting facts, more or less. It is a for-profit business, so it sensationalizes stories, but it is basically “pro-status quo” in terms of political bias. Fox News is radical, on purpose. Just like any other country, the US is capable of having destabilizing political movements. Fox “gets on” very well with Trump.
Well, Trump IS a racist and incites hatred. If you don't like how certain media reports him, there's plenty of other media you can choose.