Passive Voice question
Hi, could you please check if I transformed these sentences into P.V. correctly. Thanks a lot!
1. My friend kept me a first-row ticket.
The first-row ticket was kept by my friend.
I... = I was given the first-row ticket by my friend.
2. His boss always buys employees doughnuts after making a good agreement.
Doughnuts ... = were always bought by my boss after making a good agreement.
Employees = were always given doughnuts after making a good agreement.
3. The realtor will show the customer a new apartment in the city center.
The new apartment ... = will be shown by the realtor.
The customers ... = will be shown a new apartment.
4. I haven't sent the report to the Head of the Department
The report... = had not been sent to the Head of the Department
The head of the Department ... = had not been sent the reports to.
5. Mother always read fairy tales to their children
Children ... = are always read fairy tales to.
Fairy tales ... = are always read by mother.
6. My brother had saved some cake for his friend before he went to bed.
Some cake... = had been saved by my brother for his friend before he went to bed.
My brother's friend... = had been saved some cake for.
7. His secretary will make the arrangement for him next Monday.
He... = He will be made the arrangement for next Monday.
The arragement... = The arrangement will be made for him next Monday.
8. You had sent your CV to HR manager before calling him.
Your CV... = Your CV had been sent to the HR manager before calling him.
HR manager ... = HR manager had been sent the resume to before calling.