Alexis Espinoza
I have a problem/issue with one of my tires. Which option is better between problem and tire, and is it well constructed the sentence?
They are both fine. Keep in mind it is 'an issue' (not 'a issue') "I have a problem" is more common in conversation, so a better choice here. "I have an issue ..." is a little more formal" so you would hear it a lot less in casual conversation. As well, 'issue' tends to be reserved for "bigger" problems or problems that are really bothering us a lot more, and we are having trouble to resolve. Usually, if we are having trouble with a tire it is a "problem" because it is relatively minor. If we kept getting a tire fixed but the issue kept coming back, then we could equally describe it as an "issue" because the 'problem' is becoming significant.
They both work. I like “i have a problem with one of my tires” better however you can say “ i have an issue” instead of “ a issue”