Islam
Please, correct this text, if it need To day I started my day at 11 o'clock a.m, 'cause yesterday I go to bed very soon. After 12:00 I go to shop, buy bottle of water, 'cause our home have very dirty water from cran, so we forced to buy water on 5 litters bottle. At 18 p.m I had lessons on my driving school. It was interesting lesson, we study today road signs, after I decided 122 tickets, to prepare my exam. On the next year, I will take the exam, so today I decided start to prepare for them. Now I study social study lesson, but I must take math, russian language, english language too, after a year on 2020. So, I decided start practice my english and download ITalki to find teacher, or friends to improve my conversation. After, we will look, what the end of this experience :) Thanks for reading, please read it and find mistake, it's very important for me, I wanna to start study english! Good luck me)
9
0
Today, I started my day at 11 o' clock a.m. because I went to bed early yesterday. After 12:00 p.m., I went to the shop to buy a bottle of water because our home has very dirty water. So, we are forced to buy 5 liter water bottles. At 18 p.m., I had lessons at my driving school. It was an interesting lesson. Today, we studied road signs. After, I decided 122 tickets (<-- not sure what you mean here), to prepare for my exam. Next year I will take the exam, so today I decided to start preparing for the exam. Right now, I study social study lesson, but I must take math, Russian language, English language in 2020. So, I decided to start practicing my English and downloaded ITalki to find teacher or friends to improve my conversation. After, we will see the impact of this experience. :)
Today I started my day at 11 o'clock a.m, 'cause yesterday I *went to bed very *late. After 12:00 I *went shopping *to buy *bottles of water, 'cause our home *has very dirty water from {cran, ( this isn't a word and I don't know what you mean) so we *were forced to buy water *in *5-liter *bottles At *18:00 (see my note at end) I had lessons *at my driving school. It was interesting lesson, we *studied road signs today after I (decided 122 tickets - I don't understand), to prepare *for my exam. *In the next year I will take the exam, so today I decided *to start to prepare for them. Now I study social *studies, but I must take math *Russian, and English too, (after a year on 2020- I don't understand this exactly). So, I decided *to start *to practice my English and download ITalki to find *a teacher or friends to improve my conversation *skills. *Afterwards, we will *see what happens :) Thanks for reading, please read it and find *the *mistakes, it's very important for me, I *want to start *studying English! *Wish me luck ) Note About Time: a 24 hour clock is unusual in America. You can't use PM/AM with it. (Example 16:00 = 4 PM )
Next time, you should post your text in the section called "Notebook" instead of the section called "Answers." It's much easier to give corrections in the "Notebook" section. (The "Answers" section is just for short questions, not for correcting texts.)
Soy un chico de 18 años. Actualmente me encuentro con estudios como bachillerato, eso... y me encantaría ayudaros para perfeccionar vuestro español.
In the answers:
Islam
English, Russian, Turkish
English, Turkish