Laura María
Could you please writing review this text? I have always been interested in environmental issues. I do think it is possible to responsibly practice agriculture in order to preserve the ecosystems on Earth. In this sense, it is of the utmost importance to design policies and look for other mechanisms in order to effectively protect natural resources while developing efficient agricultural systems. I have gained erudition on the technical aspects of agriculture; it is now time for me to assume the challenge of Environmental policy issues. I wish to expand my field of action as well as the impact I may have on environment and agriculture matters. Thanks in advance!
Hi Laura. Nice job, this is excellent writing. I do have a couple of suggestions. You might want to reconsider the use of erudition. Keep in mind that it typically is associated with "book" learning, not experiential learning. So if it is important to communicate that you have practical experience working with the land, farmers, organic techniques etc. erudite might suggest those experiences are lacking. Also in the final sentence, change the words environment and agriculture to their adjective forms (environmental and agricultural) as they are modifying/describing the noun "matters". Hope this helps! Ellen
Yess I like that
Thanks for the suggestion, I will.
you should put this in the notebook section (not in the answers section)