dolco
Could “Something has to wait” be a form of euphemism? A: I'm parking right there. B: You have to wait! A: Why? B: (Pointing at the corner) That car is trying to get out. Here, "You have to wait" feels somewhat abrupt and rude. But if you switch that to "Parking will have to wait.", could this be heard more soft and polite?
No, you can't say 'Parking has to wait'. It doesn't make sense. 'You have to wait' isn't rude or abrupt if you say it in the normal manner. If you want to careful that you are not misunderstood as being rude, you just prefix it with 'Sorry', 'Excuse me' or something similar. 'Sorry, but you have to wait'.
Not that I'm aware of, but if you give the reason right away I think it'll not sound so blunt. Why care though? It's not like telling someone that they have to wait is rude or something.