Daisy
The meaning of "AT". HELP The Company operated 39 clubs at December 31, 2018 throughout the United States. (cited from a contract) I'm so confused about the meaning of "at" in this sentence. Does it mean 1. At exactly December 31, 2018, the company operated 39 clubs (in one day which is December 31, 2018) OR 2. From a time in the past to December 31, 2018, the company has operated 39 clubs. Can I use "As of" instead in the second meaning. if it's true. Thank you
2
0
Hi Daisy :)) I completely agree that it's better to use "as at" or "as of" - for example " As at/of 02 February, I had three cars" because it indicates that on 02 February I had 3 cars. Hope this helps :))
expressing location or arrival in a particular place or position. "they live at Conway House" expressing the time when an event takes place. "the children go to bed at nine o'clock"
Daisy
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Vietnamese