William
I love a girl , but I don’t have courage to tell her , I look forward some suggestions, thank you Recently, I met a very nice girl , and I feel that I must fall in love with her . We meet each other just about 10days , we are studying English in the same classroom and we are sitting together . We have very nice relationship and she often ask me questions which she doesn’t know , I will try my best to help her . I feel that she also a little like me . I want to hear some good advices that can do it easily. Thanks😊
2019년 8월 10일 오전 5:23
9
0
I hope she also likes you,tell me what happens
2019년 8월 10일
You can messaging before that coffee, in fact you can ask her suddenly in English if she is interested in a cup of tee after your class
2019년 8월 10일
She can say yes even if she doesn't want to have relationships. For example she is bored and its opportunity to spend time.
2019년 8월 10일
Greg,I appreciate your advice ! I think I will do it in a few days , thank you again
2019년 8월 10일
Just ask her out for a coffee or a drink after class. If she's interested she'll say yes. If not, then you know at least.
2019년 8월 10일
William