Ahmed
what's the difference between go and gonna?
10 авг. 2019 г., 15:42
3
0
Gonna = Going to You shouldn’t write the word “gonna” unless you are sending a text message to a friend or family member. It is more of a word you say than write, with the exception of the case I just mentioned. Examples: I will go to the beach tomorrow. I want to go to the beach. I never go to the beach. Do you want to go to the beach? He’s gonna go to the beach.
11 августа 2019 г.
'gonna' is not an English word, either regular or contracted ['compressed']. It's simply a transcription of the way 'going to' sounds when spoken quickly. 'gonna' should never be used in writing ; it only occurs in film subtitles, and that's where it should remain.
10 августа 2019 г.
This is simply the verb "to go", ie "to go". It is a very versatile verb and can be used in many situations. There are several phrasal verbs that use go, but as a verb itself it can be used in situations like this phrase here: I'll go to the mall tomorrow. In fact, gonna doesn't need so much explanation, because it's nothing more than going to in a compressed form. I'll use the examples above to show you how you would use gonna, ok? Come on: What color are you gonna paint your room? I´m gonna paint it blue. What are you gonna do after work tonight? I'm gonna stop by at my mom's house to pick up some delicious food. I'm gonna tell dad you lost the RC.
10 августа 2019 г.
Ahmed
Arabic, English