Naomi
I am wanting Can I say this? "I am so wanting to see you before I graduate." I send this message to my old friends and we could not get together these days. I have been thinking that I want to meet them for a long time.
6
0
more natural: I'd love to see you before I graduate. I'd like to see you before I graduate. I want to see you before I graduate. Let's get together before I graduate. It's been so long. Let's get together before I graduate. We must get together before I graduate. I am so eager to get together. Let's do it before I graduate. I really want to see you before I graduate. "so wanting" is not correct in any circumstance. Good Luck !
Your expression is certainly informal but very natural in spoken American English. It adds emphasis. I am so hoping to get that job. (I very much hope to get that job) She is so wanting to make that trip to Europe. (She very much wants to make that trip...) Your next statement is not good English and the meaning is unclear. For example, if you proposed meeting with your friends and they were unable, the better way to put your statement would be “I was so wanting to see you before I graduate.” Or “I was so hoping to see you before I graduate.”
Naomi