Toyger
What’s the difference? Lately I heard people add “balls” and “butts” after “suck”. Is there any difference between the two? - This sucks butts. - This sucks balls. Are there other words to replace balls and butts that people usually say? In one movie, one character says “This sucks the biggest megaball in the history of shitty ball suckery.” So, we can be as creative as we want to address that it really really sucks? Thank you.
1
0
They're both swearing. The 2nd is more coarse in my mind, so a liitle more intense in swearing. This is probably subjective. I have to say, the expressions you've mentioned are rare to non-existent where I am - sounds very American to my ears. 'This sucks' is a different matter. Common where I am and milder in tone. Yes, you can add whatever you want at the end to make the expression as polite/vulgar/coarse/ as you want. 'This sucks', or 'This sucks big time' are fairly neutral in that no one will be that shocked to hear it. 'This sucks like hell' is similar. The 'hell' gives it a bit more emphasis. 'This sucks shit' is coarse and swearing, as are your examples earlier.
Toyger
English, Fur