Catherine
Resources for learning Hindi/Urdu Hi all, I am currently trying to learn Hindi yet I can’t seem to find any decent language learning resources and I’m not sure why, for example, I’ve found lots of content for popular languages like Italian and Spanish yet nothing for Hindi. Does anybody know of anything for beginners learning Hindi? I would really like to learn the Devanagari script properly and learn grammar. Even just website or app suggestions or any thoughts on the Pimsleur or Michel Thomas method for Hindi would be well appreciated.
8
0
Hello, catherine my name is Vikram I'm a native Hindi speaker I can help you to learn Hindi Never try to learn through Hindi grammar books it's gonna be difficult for you Just message me if you want to learn Hindi in just 1 month Message me if you are interested
4 days ago
At first I would like to advise you , you can watch YouTube , there are lot of resources . Indian TV channel , like News, Bollywood movie. First focus on listing and watching resources then try to speak . After then you increase vocabulary . Actually learning is a long term process . You have to need patients , time and practice and practice. So if you have Hindi speaker it help you. You can speak self. . Best of luck .🙂
I have full.material for absolute beginner to help them in learning Hindi language. In Audio + Video and practice format. This will really help you. Instead of wasting time here and there. https://www.italki.com/TeacherNikhil
Hello catherine, I understand learning a language can seem to be a task but remember to enjoy it and listen to short stories or dialogues in Hindi to begin with. There's ample available on YouTube and even books. If you like you can book a trial lesson and I can tell you about more books and resources. Then we can focus on spoken Hindi and practice the Devanagari script. It is important that you have someone to speak in the language you're learning, it is a part of learning.
December 28, 2019
Here's another really good one with videos, transcripts, vocab lists, etc. https://taj.oasis.unc.edu/ The website moves around periodically, so search for the title: A Door into Hindi if that link doesn't work.
Catherine
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
French, German, Portuguese, Russian