Louai M.
Hi, I want to start learning French language from zero..I need advices? I want to learn French language from zero.. any recommendations for basics like YouTube channel or online course.. Thanks in advance
16 août 2019 22:39
3
0
Do you know the European system to rank language levels ? A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2 ? Basically A1 = you know very basic things, C2 = you speak French better than I do. I suggest you to go on Youtube, and write "A1 French", you'll find thousand of videos. Of course the best is always to take classes, or at least have one French friend to correct your accent, mistakes, etc. Still, if you only want to go for free online materials, you'll find everything you need on Youtube. Bonne chance ;)
18 août 2019
The real name of the system I mentionned earlier is "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages"
17 août 2019
17 août 2019
Louai M.
Arabic, English, French, Turkish
French, Turkish