Ppman
About battery and power Which of the following is /are correct? Thank you for your help. 1My phone is low on batteries. 2 My phone is low on power. 3 My phone batteries are low. 4 My phone power is low. 5My phone needs recharge. 6My phone needs recharging. 7My phone is running out of batteries. 8My phone is running out of power.
5
0
First, cell phones usually have only one battery ,or at least we refer to it as one thing, so you wouldn't use the plural "batteries." Other things, however, could have multiple batteries. 1. No - My phone's battery is low. 2. Yes 3. My phone battery (or phone's battery) is low. 4. Yes 5. My phone needs to recharge. 6. Yes 7. No - You could probably say 'My phone is running out of battery.' (battery power is implied) 8. Yes
1My phone is low on batteries. My phone is low on battery. 2 My phone is low on power. 3 My phone batteries are low. My phone's battery is low. 4 My phone power is low. My phone's power is low. 5My phone needs recharge. My phone needs a recharge. 6My phone needs recharging. 7My phone is running out of batteries My phone is running out of battery My phone is running out of charge
Ppman