Olive
Are you still not carry a phone? Hi! One of my friends always doesn't carry a phone with for some reason. It took a while to see her again and I wanted to ask her if she still doesn't carry a phone with her. I asked her like above in the subject line and I know it's wrong and awkward. Still, I don't have an idea how to ask it properly? Thank you for your help in advance!
4
0
Do you still not carry a phone? -- This is correct, if you're referring to her literally carrying a cellphone with her while moving, in her hand or pocket or handbag for example. Do you still not have a phone? / Do you still have no phone? / Do you have a phone yet? -- These ways are best if you're referring to the generally lack of owning a phone, not necessarily the act of carrying one while travelling.
@Carla Thank you for the answer! :)
Hello Olive! How are you? One of my friends always doesn't carry a phone with for some reason. [One of my friends doesn't bring a phone with her all the time.] [For some reason, one of my friends doesn't bring a phone at all.] I asked her like above in the subject line and I know it's wrong and awkward. [I asked her like how I wrote it in the title.... Are you still not carry a phone? [You don't have your phone with you?] [You didn't bring your phone again, am I right?] *to carry/ to bring : it is more proper to use "bring" when referring to a phone *you may also use "have" Have good day!
Olive
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean