CHEN TAI YU
Please help me correct the following sentences I hope someone help me with accuracy and especially in grammar. 1.I love my family.Not only is it the who I grew up with, but also I am deeply affected by my family in both personality and attitude. 2.I gained a sense of accomplishment since students understand how to learn better and more efficiently. 3.I will feel joy from the bottom of my heart when thinking of these experiences. 4.I participated in the German Industrial Technology Internship and Cultural Missionary Group, which were held by Taipei Municipal Education Bureau. 5.My goal is to keep playing the role of a competent student at college, which helps me to continuously dig into my future material field. 6. I will be more capable to contribute to the school and society in a more comprehensive ways.
2
0
Just like Nanren888 has stated there are many ways to phrase these sentences and from different perspectives. 1. I love my family. Not only is it the one I grew up with, but also I am deeply affected by my family in both my personality and attitudes (attitude to life). 2. I gained a sense of accomplishment since students understand how to learn better and more efficiently. 3. I will feel joy from the bottom of my heart when thinking of these experiences. 4. I participated in the German Industrial Technology Internship and Cultural Missionary Group, which were held by Taipei Municipal Education Bureau. 5. My goal is to be a competent student at college, which helps me to continuously research into my field of study. 6. ( after what you write here) I will be more capable of contributing to the school and society in more product ways. I only made minor changes so as to keep the original text and ideas in intact as far as possible.
Space after a full stop. What do you want them, corrected for? Strict grammar, naturalness, best possible way to say the idea? Most emotive? Things a guy would say?
CHEN TAI YU
Chinese (Taiwanese), English, German