Valerie
Could you check my text? I would like to work China because it's the ability to meet people from absolutely other and unusual part of our planet. I love travelling and meeting new people. I've worked in New Zealand like an teacher assistant and it was excellent time with students. I hope my experience will help to improve your English level. Most importantly, I want pupils enjoys our lessons. Learning language shouldn't be serious all the time. I prefer conversation classes, games, quiz and different types of activities.
8
0
I would like to work in China because it would give me the opportunity to meet people from an unusual part of our planet. I love to travel and meet new people. I have worked as a teacher's assistant in New Zealand and had an excellent time with the students. I hope this previous experience will help me to improve your English level. Most importantly, I want my pupils to enjoy our lessons. Learning a new language shouldn't always be a serious matter. I prefer to teach conversational lessons, games, quizzes and different types of activities.
Here are some other alternatives. Working in China would offer me an opportunity to meet people from an unusual part of our planet. I love to travel and meet new people. When I worked in New Zealand as a teacher's assistant, I had an excellent time with the students. I believe that my experience there improved my English level. For me, the most important thing is for my pupils to enjoy their lessons. Learning a language shouldn't be serious all the time. I prefer to give classes that are conversational with games, quizzes and a variety of activities. Hope this is helpful
I would like to work IN China because I CAN GET THE CHANCE to meet people from absolutely other and unusual partS of our planet. I love travelling and meeting new people. I've worked in New Zealand AS A teacher assistant and I HAD AN excellent time with students. I hope my experience as a teacher will help ME to improve your English level. Most importantly, I want pupils TO enjoy our lessons. Learning A language shouldn't be serious all the time. I prefer conversation classes, games, quiz and different types of activities to be included in my lessons.
I would like to work in China because it offers an opportunity to meet people from a very different place and culture. I love to travel and meet new people. I've worked in New Zealand as a teaching assistant and had a great time with the students. I hope my experience will help to improve your English as well. Most importantly, I want the students to enjoy the lessons. Learning a language shouldn't be serious all the time. I therefore use conversation practice, games, quizes and several other activities.
Valerie