hyun
Could you check my English sentences? A Long time ago, There was a couple living in a town. But they had a difficulty having a baby.  “I beg of you gods of heaven and earth for a baby!” They prayed for a baby every day.  One day, God of the mountain appeared in their dream and said “Hook 3 carps from the pond and eat them. You will get a baby” The couple was so happy and ran to the pond. There was 3 carbs jumping and swimming.  “Catch them!” the wife said to her husband.  The man pulled up 2 fishes and as he was about to put up the last one, a cat poped up and took the carb.  “Hey give back to me” the man chased the cat but it ended up with half of the carb left. They wife ate 2 and a half fishes and soon had 3 sons.  “Wahhhhh” but the last baby only had half of the body, one ear, one eye, a leg and an arm.  “We can name him ‘Half’. ” “Ok, let’s raise him with love” the couple hugged him.  They grew up and they’d aged to go to the school. The couple sent their two sons to the school but not Half. “You should probably stay home. Others will make fun of you”. Half was a bit sad about it but helped his parents doing farming and chop woods.  Half was really strong and could do anything perfectly but people only looked down on him and ignored him. “An ediot! Wump wuss!” Couple of years later, 2 sons had to left the home town for the exam.  “I also want to go with you guys”, Half tagged along his brothers.  “Ha ha you don’t even know the alphabets and you want to go for an exam? You’d better just stay home” They giggled and smacked in Half’s head. But half just followed them. “We better punish him not to follow us anymore” They tied him to a huge rock and walked away.  “Hm. This can not stop me” He held up the rock and came back to home, put it on the garden.  Mom was so surprised and asked “what is this?” “This is a rock chair for you” As soon as he put down the rock, he chased his brothers. “Got you! Let’s go together” “You came gain!?”  “I have a good idea” they hided the back of the tree and jerked Half’s hand and knocked him down. “I know you’re strong but you would not win this time”  They hung him on the tree and went away.  “Nope, This tree can not stop me”  He pulled out the roots and came back to home.  His mom shocked and said “What is all that tree? ” with shocked with his popped eyes.
20 Ağu 2019 05:42
4
0
You have used all of the 2000 character limit. As soon as he put down the rock, he chased his brothers. “Got you! Let’s go together” “You came again!?” “I have a good idea” they hid behind the back of the tree and jerked Half’s hand and knocked him down. “I know you’re strong but you will not win this time” They hung him on the tree and went away. “Nope, This tree can not stop me” He pulled out the roots and went back home. His mom was shocked and said “What is all that tree? ” with shock his eyes popped. Your writing is very good your have your own style which I have hopefully kept intact by only making small adjustments where needed. I have not/did not correct it to fully align with a beginner language grammar book, that would have destroyed your writing effort and individual style which I like it shows an advancement in your understanding of the language. When a learner can speak and write in their preferred manner and style it should be encouraged not destroyed by strict over corrections. That is my view on this matter well done
20 Ağustos 2019
you have used all of the 2000 character limit. The couple were so happy and ran to the pond. There were 3 carps jumping and swimming. [I know this is a typo because you spelt it correctly previously CARPs} “Catch them!” the wife said to her husband. The man pulled up 2 fishes and as he was about to put up the last one, a cat popped up and took the carp. “Hey give (it) back to me” the man chased the cat but it ended up with half of the carb left. (it) is optional. The wife ate 2 and a half fishes and soon had 3 sons. “Wahhhhh” but the last baby only had half of a body, one ear, one eye, a leg and an arm. “We can name him ‘Half’. ” “Ok, let’s raise him with love” the couple hugged him. They grew up and they’d aged to able to go to the school. The couple sent their two sons to the school but not Half. “You should probably stay home. Others will make fun of you”. Half was a bit sad about it but helped his parents doing farming and chop wood. Half was really strong and could do anything perfectly but people only looked down on him and ignored him. “An idiot! Wump wuss!” Couple of years later, 2 sons had to leave the home town for the exam. “I also want to go with you guys”, Half tagged along with his brothers. “Ha ha you don’t even know the alphabet and you want to go for an exam? You’d better just stay home” They giggled and smacked Half’s head. But half just followed them. “We better punish him, to make him not follow us anymore” They tied him to a huge rock and walked away. “Hm. This can not stop me” He picked up the rock and carried it back home, put it in the garden. Mom was so surprised and asked “what is this?” “This is a rock chair for you” As soon as he put down the rock, he chased his brothers. “Got you! Let’s go together” “You came gain!?” “I have a good idea” they hid behind the back of the tree and joked
20 Ağustos 2019
A Long time ago, There was a couple living in a town. [good you can use singular was here because the (2) plural couple is being described as a singular (1) unit] But they had a difficulty having a baby. “I beg of you gods of heaven and earth for a baby!” They prayed for a baby every day. One day, God of the mountain appeared in their dream and said “Hook 3 carps from the pond and eat them. You will get a baby” "I am not sure if hook is a word commonly used in your language and culture but other words are catch /take" YOU HAVE USED UP THE 2000 WORD LIMIT it is impossible to correct unless it is done in smaller pieces.
20 Ağustos 2019
Please can you post in Notebook, then II can help you. Please message me personally once you have done so...
20 Ağustos 2019
hyun
English, Japanese, Korean