Marium Binte Amin
What do you do when you don't want to study? Day after tomorrow I have exam. But I don’t want to study . I feel reading is tough for me. In this condition what I have to do . Please give me some suggestions . So that I can focus on my study.
20 de ago de 2019 17:41
2
0
I can very much relate to you question! I am learning a second language, and it's not always easy to find motivation to study. I have found that it helps me to set a timer for my study times. I set the timer for 30 - 45 minutes (or an hour) and promise myself that I will study until the timer goes off. When the timer goes off, I reward myself with something fun or rewarding. I can go for a short walk, play with the dogs or watch YouTube for 15 minutes, then I go back to studying. I find that if I break up my studying time with fun stuff it doesn't seem so overwhelming. Maybe this will help you too? If you try this method, let me know how it works for you!
20 de Agosto de 2019
Here are some ideas: divide your study into small parts and decide how much you will do before you are allowed to eat, for example. Or when you have done a certain amount you will give yourself a reward, such as a more special drink, or a walk outside, or listen to a song you like. Maybe something like this will help. If you are a person who likes to make 'to do' lists, then make a list of what you must do before the reward/break so you can cross it off. Personally, I love being able to cross items off a to do list.
20 de Agosto de 2019
Marium Binte Amin
Bengali, Chinese (Mandarin), English