younes
puts you on the spectrum here hi there 1.whats meaning of this sentence? 2".You write that." why he wont use wrote instead of write in this sentence? You’re not in denial about where eighty puts you on the spectrum here. You write that sometimes you just burst out, “I’m glad I’m not dead!”
5
0
It's hard to tell without context but this may be referring to the autism spectrum. I am guessing that 80 refers to a point system but I don't know if 80 is a plausible score.
Hi, so I'll guess the context for this sentence. "You're not in denial about where eighty puts you on the spectrum here" Eighty is referring to the age of the person the author is addressing. The 'Spectrum' is life, and how close eighty is to death. Eighty is close to the end of your life. He has used write, instead of wrote as the man is still actively writing, the reader is possibly watching him write.
I had a message from Jones and it is quite clear the the spectrum is the age spectrum. He is eighty and not in denial about his age, he is just glad that he is not dead.
younes
English, Persian (Farsi)