Sarah
我爱喜你 and 我爱你
6
0
爱喜,we don't say this. This is the first time I see someone put 喜 and 爱together, even though I can easily guess what you're trying to say. Maybe what you're looking for is 喜爱。 but 喜爱 is usually followed by things not persons. 喜欢 is okay. 我喜欢你。(person) 我很喜欢这个小狗 (animal) 我很喜欢这幅画 (thing)
喜欢 like 爱 love 我喜欢你,我爱你。
我爱你 I love you 我喜欢你 I like you 我钟意你 (Cantonese version) I like you The simplicity of the words comes from the sincerity of the heart. For example, "I love you a thousand times" would not be a patch on "I love you". Remember next time you show this kind of sweet feelings, just tell 我爱你 or 我喜欢你; while 我爱喜你, people don't really use it in real life :D
There isn't a word for ”爱喜“. I speculate that you are talking about ”喜爱“。The meaning of "喜爱” is to be fond of or to like. 喜爱+某物 【correct,written language】 eg. 喜爱电影/健身 喜爱+某人【wrong】 you have to use "喜欢" in this case. As to difference between "喜欢“ and "爱”,I omit the things we all know, just want to talk about one thing: In the States, say some guys run into a pretty girl in a coffee shop, one is attracted to her, the others may say that the one loves her, They only mean he is attracted and likes her rather than the "love love" thing. In China, we only use 喜欢 on this occasion.
I like you and I love you
Sarah
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), Korean