Eric
If you have a twin sister and she is the eldest sister, you're... Excuse me guys, but can you help me out? You're male friend of mine, and if you have a only twin sister and she is the eldest daughter of your parents, then which one is correct to explain to others between you're the youngest son, or the eldest son? It's so confusing.
3
0
As I have written in your other post, asking the same question... You would both be the eldest children (your parents eldest son and eldest daughter), as long as there are no other siblings in the family. It would be very strange for age to be used when referring to either of you though, since you are twins.
Eldest and youngest only make sense if you have more than one son or daughter. If you only have a twin sister, you are both the same age. Nobody is older or younger. You are an only son, your twin sister is an only daughter.
You need to reword your question. The relationships you describe are impossible.
Eric
English, Japanese, Korean