Please help me check these sentences.
(1) For most people, cryptography is a complex procedure but widely adopted in securing sensitive data.
(2) You can use either credit cards or cash in this foreign store. But only cash in local currency is accepted.
(3) The trade war between America and China makes worldwide economic market notoriously volatile. Therefore, think twice before investing your money.
(4) Tom was subject to the whims of his boss`s fiery temper. Finally he could not stand it and quit.
(5) Cryptocurrency is the kind of money run by computer systems rather than banks or governments.