Niwantha
Do I need "the" in the following sentence? Hi friends, Do I need "the" in the following sentence? (the 50% advance payment or 50% advance payment) 1) Please invoice for the 50% advance payment. 2) Please invoice for 50% advance payment. Thanks in advance, Niwantha
6
1
YES 1) Please invoice for the 50% advance payment. 2) Please invoice for 50% of the advance payment. 3) Please invoice me the 50% advance payment. 4) Please invoice me for the 50% advance payment. 5) Please invoice for 50% of the advance payment. 6) Please invoice for the advance payment of 50%. You can use either of these note they all need "the" to specify [the advance payment of 50%] "the advance payment both parties are already aware of and jointly know about and have agreed on"
I would say that number 1 is correct. "please invoice for the 50% advance payment"
Niwantha
English, Sinhala