Khaled Bassam
Are these sentences correct ? Write two things you need to do this weekend. The first one: I need to go work in order to cover next semester's fees and to be able to spend on myself instead of borrowing some money. The second one: I need to go out with friends of mine to enjoy watching full moon from flat unlighting Area and get rid of some life's stresses.
2
0
Hey your sentences are ok, I understand your meaning! Below I have cleaned them up a little. Remember - simple answers are almost always better. First: I need to go to work to cover next semester's fees as well as have money for myself so I don't need to borrow any. Second: I need to go out with friends to enjoy watching the full moon from a flat, unlit area to get rid of some life stresses. ** some stress ** some of my life's stresses ** would also be ok. Nice work!
Khaled Bassam
Arabic, English