Magdalena
key anwser/as long as There is this sentence in my task that I need to rewrite in a different way, but it still has to have similar meaning. Also, I have to use the word in brackets. When my parents are out of the house I can play my music as loud as I like. (long) My way of doing it was: As long as my parents are out I can play my music as loud as I like. The key answer is: I can play my music as loud as I like as long as my parents are out. Now, the questions is, is only the key answer correct answer?
1
0
Your answer is equally as natural as the key answer, great job! "as long as" is the conditional phrase referring to your parents not being at home, so it doesn't matter if this condition is the at beginning or end. Another variation example could be "I can (blast / crank up) my music, as long as my parents aren't home." "blast" and "crank up" in reference to music, means to increase the volume a lot.
Magdalena
Arabic, English, German, Polish
Arabic, English, German