Anna
Check these short sentences please! 1.Daniel loves tea with milk and drinks it every morning. 2. I like sunny weather, but I also like the rain. When it rains, I feel calm and relaxed. 3. I sleep well every day, but if I do my exercises very late, I can’t sleep for a long time. 4.She loves to read books and does it everywhere. 5.My grandmother always wears a dress and shawl, and she often sings old songs in the morning when I want to sleep a little.
31 авг. 2019 г., 7:57
5
1
1.Daniel loves tea with milk and drinks it every morning. ✅ 2. I like sunny weather, but I also like the rain. When it rains, I feel calm and relaxed.✅ 3. I sleep well every day, but if I exercise very late, I can’t sleep for a long time. (We usually say exercise (verb) for physical activity, unless you mean written exercises?) 4.She loves to read books and reads everywhere. (Verb read is better here) 5.My grandmother always wears a dress and shawl, and she often sings old songs in the morning when I want to sleep a little more. (Because it is the morning you have already slept the night so we add ‘more’ to mean continue to sleep)
31 августа 2019 г.
Next time, you should post these in the 'notebook' section. There are better tools to edit there :-)
31 августа 2019 г.
what's your intention to forward dear?
31 августа 2019 г.
Anna
English, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
English, Polish