Pálma Szilárd
Looking for self-study books in Spanish, for level C1/ Libro para estudiar español en nivel C1 Hi Everyone, I am looking for language learning books in Spanish at C1 level. I have already obtained B2 language exam and I would like to gain further knowledge of Spanish. I am looking for books focusing on the grammar and on the vocabulary, including Castilian and Latin American. Could you recommend me any book that you have tried already? Thank you in advance for your help. Hola, Quisiera preguntar por tú opinión. Me gustaría aprender español en nivel C1 sin embargo me he encontrado ante algunos dificultades. Busco a un libro que enfoque tanto en la gramática como en el glosario castellano y latino. ¿Podrías aconsejarme un libro? Le agradezco su ayuda.
6
0
Hello, Pálma! I've got access to some books called "Aula Internacional", they go from beginner to B1. Now, I'm not saying that there aren't books that focus on advanced learning level C, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding them. Reading upon the DELE C1 - C2 exams, it seems to me that you need to be confident and fluent in several topics, such as: - Health, healthcare, medicine - Economy, finance - Education and related topics - Leisure, hobbies, what you and other do with your free time - Working, jobs, professions - Social media, social networks - Science and technology So, in case you do find a book that focuses on the advanced levels (C1, C2), still I would suggest that you try to find out the current topics that they tell you you should study for the exam, and I would start by preparing for them, reading about the topics in your own native language. I would study these topics to know a lot about them in my own language, and then, what you would do is you'd create flashcards or your own "mini-dictionary" with the words you need to be able to translate whatever your opinions or written documents say to Spanish. All the vocabulary, and expressions, you can find online, or in forums or websites like these. I hope you find this suggestion useful, and let me know if I can be of further assistance, my native language is Spanish (Latin America). Practice makes perfect!
http://personal.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/
Hello. Here the link to names of the books with authors and prices. You can choose frome a huge variety. Also I need to say, that I did not try any of them by myself. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Spanish+C1&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Gramatica del Uso del espanol C1/C2 is really good.
Not exactly what you´re asking about, but one of the most worthwhile books I've ever bought was A New Reference Grammar of Modern Spanish, by Butt and Benjamin. I've literally never had a grammar question that I couldn't find the answer to in this book. Really an excellent reference grammar. I bought an older edition (3rd) to save some money and it seems totally up to date for me.
Pálma Szilárd
English, German, Hungarian, Spanish
English, German, Spanish