Nimas3
Would you revise this? Hello dear native speakers Is the following sentence natural? If no, how do you revise it? Moreover, after delivering the translation and in case there are any errors, I will revise it for free even if the cost of project has been paid. Thanks
3 сент. 2019 г., 20:49
3
0
I would suggest this: Moreover, if there are any errors in the translation, I will make revisions without any additional cost to you.
3 сентября 2019 г.
Hi Nimas, The sentence does not sound natural as written, but it could be revised in a few different ways. My suggestion would be: “After delivery, if there are any errors in the translation, I will revise it for free even if the project has been paid for.”
3 сентября 2019 г.
Using Naomi's great answer as a template, I'd go further to say Moreover, revisions required to correct any translation errors will be at no additional cost. It's further from your draft, but maybe something there that you can use.
3 сентября 2019 г.
Nimas3
English, Persian (Farsi)