Kate
Are there any mistakes? (spelling/grammar) Since I was a little kid, I knew I wanted to do something about design. Although I've never thought of myself as an artist therefore I didn't want to study at Academy of Fine Arts, because I felt it was too traditional for me. Faculty of New Media Art at PJWSTK was a mix of art and new technology, which let me to develop my skills in many different ways.
3
1
Hi Kate here you go: EVER Since I was a little kid, I knew I wanted to do something WITH design. Although, I've never thought of myself as an artist AND I didn't WANT TO STUDY at THE Academy of Fine Arts, because I felt it was too traditional for me. THE Faculty of New Media Art at PJWSTK was a mix of art and new technology, which ALLOWED me to develop my skills in many different ways. Siobhan :)
...I knew I wanted to do something TO DO WITH design. Although I've never thought of myself as an artist, I didn't want to study at the ... THE Faculty....which allowed me to develop.....
Generally it’s correct, just a few things. “Although I’ve never thought of myself as an artist, therefore I didn’t want to study at Academy of Fine Arts...” would sound better if you said “Because I’ve never thought of myself as an artist, I didn’t want to study at Academy of Fine Arts, I felt it was too traditional...”. And “Faculty of New Media Art at PJWSTK was a mix of art and new technology, which let me to develop my skills...” would sound better this way “The faculty of New Media Art at PJWSTK was a mix of art and new technology, which gave me the opportunity to develop my skills...”. I hope it helps, :)
Kate
English, German, Polish
English, German