Khaled Bassam
Can anyone correct this paragraph, please? Husna is my favorite musician. He was born in 1976. He comes from a romany family in Bragma city on the White sea cost. His family was deeply embedded in musical traditions where his grandfather was playing the trumpet. He was fascinated for his first few years at the age five with Clarinet.
2019年9月7日 21:11
2
0
Here is another way of wording this paragraph: Husna is my favorite musician. He was born in 1976. He comes from a Romany family in Bragma City on the White Sea Coast of Russia. His family was deeply embedded in musical traditions. His grandfather played the trumpet and by the age of five, Husna was fascinated with the clarinet. I'd be happy to help you with more details if you'd like to work together.
2019年9月7日
1. Romany should be capitalized 2,. Clarinet should not be capitalized 3. "Played the trumpet," not "was playing." "Was playing" implies a single incident, whereas "played" implies he did so regularly ("That is the night club where my father played [or, used to play] the trumpet. Once I went there and my mother was playing, also")
2019年9月7日
Khaled Bassam
Arabic, English