泽漆
How can I learn English well??? I'm very sad that I can't learn English well.I try to learn English hard but sometimes I feel very tired.Who can give me some advice?
5
0
Hello! I think for learning a language (any language), you need a good reason for that. Just knowing that it’s important, in my opinion isn’t enough for really getting into it and doing it consistently, so get a good reason that will inspire you and keep you going. Some other tips are listening music in English (the music that you enjoy), and making sure you understand what you listen (internet is full of really good translations of a lot of good songs). Something else that I can recommend is understanding what positive emotions you feel when you’re thinking about English in general. If these emotions are only negative ones (like it is very difficult, or you hate doing it...), you’ll have a hard time studying it, instead, try to feel positive emotions every time you think of learning English, think of a food or a drink that you love, that reminds you of English, for me it’s tea, it’s good songs in English, the possibilities to connect to a lot of people just by speaking English, and the opportunities that you’ll have just by knowing English well. :) I hope it helps!
我很乐意成为合作伙伴
Never give up and spend at least 30 minutes per day working on your English. Sometimes it seems really tiring when we can't find an apparent improvement, but be sure that there must be at least a little. It takes time to be a perfect speaker of the language you are learning. All you need to do is to be patient and allocate an amount of time every day for your English. Immerse yourself in a situation surrounded by English, and put on your headphones listening to English podcasts or at least your fav English music as much as you can. All the very best :)
找个伙伴也许是个好办法.
泽漆